Henderson Place Townhouse
558 East 87th Street New York, NY
Lamb & Rich
Henderson Place Historic District
Henderson Place consisted originally of 32 houses built in 1881-82 in the Queen Anne Style by developer John C. Henderson for “persons of moderate means”. It was designated a historic district in 1969. Janko Rasic Architects restored the exterior of one of the surviving 24 houses. The restoration required approval for the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission and consisted of brick pointing, repairs to the slate roof, copper work and the installation of new custom windows.